IRL WW game thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Yeah. I'm not to inclined to see Dyachei healed without some better explanation of what the 'nefarious purposes' were. Dunno if people in ICU (or jail) are lynchable or not.
Unless you know other methods of killing, dyachei was killed overnight, which makes me think that she is cleared... Then again it's a sobsob
Game so anything is possible...

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
If I really had nefarious purposes do you think I would have admitted it so easily?

Well, you basically admitted to sending the cat before I brought up the wording; so you would have had no idea what sort of information came in the PM. Jojo didn't confirm that wording until after I mentioned it. So it could have just been a gamble on your part to admit it. I've certainly done that sort of thing as a wolf - try and get out in front of potentially negative findings.

Unless you know other methods of killing, dyachei was killed overnight, which makes me think that she is cleared... Then again it's a sobsob

First off, she doesn't appear to be dead (unless I misread???). Second, I don't know why you're so quick to assume that getting sent to ICU is necessarily done by (only?) wolves. Could be a villager mechanic, could be a wolf mechanic, could be both.

Reactions: 1 user
Well, you basically admitted to sending the cat before I brought up the wording; so you would have had no idea what sort of information came in the PM. Jojo didn't confirm that wording until after I mentioned it. So it could have just been a gamble on your part to admit it. I've certainly done that sort of thing as a wolf - try and get out in front of potentially negative findings.
let me clarify for you. This is the wording from my PM "Each night you must pick one person to send a cat to . Unfortunately people may misunderstand you. Just keep on getting more cats, that should solve everything, shouldn't it?"

First off, she doesn't appear to be dead (unless I misread???). Second, I don't know why you're so quick to assume that getting sent to ICU is necessarily done by (only?) wolves. Could be a villager mechanic, could be a wolf mechanic, could be both.
This is the step away from death. So if I'm not healed, I will die and you will lose an important villager role. let me say that again. VILLAGER

Well I still got nothin. I am a villager so don't get rid of me!

I have a lab until 6:45 tonight so in case I can't check I'm again,
Lynch lupin.
RNG still

For me personally I would prefer to go for someone who hasn't even checked in as far as I have seen, no activity doesn't help us get anywhere

******lynch swings******

I love and hate sobsob games for that reason. No one died night 1... Obviously no role outings or anything, but did we ever get an explanation for that?

Also, bi and dyachei seem to be pushing really hard for their revival with no real basis for it. I'm also a useful villager that should be brought back, but while I'd love to be playing again, I'm not as desperate as those two seem to be. Screams sketchy to me.

Members don't see this ad :)
let me clarify for you. This is the wording from my PM "Each night you must pick one person to send a cat to . Unfortunately people may misunderstand you. Just keep on getting more cats, that should solve everything, shouldn't it?"

Getting more cats? What does that mean?

Also, bi and dyachei seem to be pushing really hard for their revival with no real basis for it. I'm also a useful villager that should be brought back, but while I'd love to be playing again, I'm not as desperate as those two seem to be. Screams sketchy to me.
Yup is sketchy we don't want to share info that would be useful for the wolves

***** unlynch allie, lynch rojo *****

I learned this one the hard way, time for you as well.
what did you learn the hard way, and what do I need to learn, particularly from a noob?

I've been playing WW games for longer than you have been a member on SDN, I think i've learned plenty about WW.

***** unlynch allie, lynch rojo *****

I learned this one the hard way, time for you as well.
what did you learn the hard way, and what do I need to learn, particularly from a noob?

I've been playing WW games for longer than you have been a member on SDN, I think i've learned plenty about WW.
Hahahaha. I think Rojo has a bit more experience under his belt, there, RM. :)

unlynch rojo, lynch RM for audacity.
In RM's defense, he was lynched last time for posting a revenge vote. So turning around and lynching him again for calling rojo out on this (despite rojo's superior intellect) seems fairly harsh.
tumblr_n5bbfnF7nx1s8wvgro1_400.gif

Reactions: 3 users
And Gwengirl is voting lynch swings because of inactivity. I haven't seen a single post from her. Can anyone in her PM group attest to participation?

Final Lynch Vote Tally:

Html 2
(jojo, wz)
Dbag 1 (dvmd)
vetash 1 (lupin)
ResoluteMike 1 (LIS)
Jojo 1 (RM)
Swings 6 (FFM, STL, gwen, hedgie, MJ, lissa)
Lupin 2 (html ,vetash)

votes received 11

deadline: 7pm

waffles: 3

Devyn Honorary Lynch GIF:

aqZ1gwv_460sa_v1.gif

Reactions: 1 user
Swings, swings, where is swings. As usual @swingnsave has been awfully quiet. Maybe too quiet? Her catatonic body has been carried to ICU.

Night 3 closes at 6am EST.

There are 18 healthy players in the game:

Polluting Chemical Company Inc.
1- Gwenevre + Ashgirl
2- VetAsh2117
3- ResoluteMike
4- hedgie

B- Act Like you care about the planet but don't really Co.
(shut down after a hostile takeover)

C- Food Supplements for Suckers Ltd.
1- MJ
2- WZ
4- STL

D- The Soul Sucking Hedge Fund Investors LLC.
1-DVMD
2- devyn
3- rojo
4- DocE & Chillbo <3
4 - HTML

E - The Claim Denying Insurance Company Plc
1- Lupin21
2- FFM
3- allie

F - The Megalomaniac Monopolist Tech Assoc.
2- LIS
3- SnS
4- lissarae06 CEO

ICU
3- Cyndia
1- BIyachei
3- swings

Jail/Dog Pound

The Crematorium
<empty>

I'm gonna sigh heavily if swings turns out to be the person who can heal people in ICU, because we probably shouldn't risk letting BIyach die if SheThey are really that valuable.

Another appeal for my healing. i will be happy to PM with at least 1 groupmate to explain everything but I cant do so while in the ICU and it benefits the wolves for me to reveal like that.

Also, I would really enjoy being able to keep playing this game. I was using it as a distraction for the upcoming surgery.

Another appeal for my healing. i will be happy to PM with at least 1 groupmate to explain everything but I cant do so while in the ICU and it benefits the wolves for me to reveal like that.

Also, I would really enjoy being able to keep playing this game. I was using it as a distraction for the upcoming surgery.

You know, you can still pm with me, and I don't understand why you haven't reached out to me yet.

You know, you can still pm with me, and I don't understand why you haven't reached out to me yet.
because SOV said in the conversation that anything posted there would be there for any future ICU patients to see. :rolleyes:

Also you've been aggressively suggesting that there are red flags.

because SOV said in the conversation that anything posted there would be there for any future ICU patients to see. :rolleyes:

Also you've been aggressively suggesting that there are red flags.

Just responded to you but for the benefit of the others on the thread - what's said on ICU isn't automatically shown to future ICU patients, we're allowed to start our own private threads to pm other ICU members. SOV just warned us that other ICU patients can repost things that are said in the ICU pms onto the game thread, which I obviously won't do if I think it'll harm the villagers. So - you have no reason to not confide in me, other than that you're a shady wolf. I'm only aggressively suggesting there are red flags because there are, so don't pretend like you need to be resurrected to try to confide in someone.

Just responded to you but for the benefit of the others on the thread - what's said on ICU isn't automatically shown to future ICU patients, we're allowed to start our own private threads to pm other ICU members. SOV just warned us that other ICU patients can repost things that are said in the ICU pms onto the game thread, which I obviously won't do if I think it'll harm the villagers. So - you have no reason to not confide in me, other than that you're a shady wolf. I'm only aggressively suggesting there are red flags because there are, so don't pretend like you need to be resurrected to try to confide in someone.
You didn't even try to discuss with me before saying there were major red flags...which you were wrong about. So maybe you want to rethink that? There are other reasons to not talk to you than being a wolf.

I was simply going off of what I had seen on the thread since we hadn't talked via pm, and some of it seemed contradictory. Anyways, lets finish discussing off thread.

Last night an agent from the Claim Denying Insurance Company PLC showed up at the ICU to review the claims filed by the hospital on behalf of its most critical patients. As BIachei's treatment seemed to require the least expense, their claim was approved, and BI and Dyachei were quickly healed and could resume their normal lives. Unfortunately, Swings and Cyndia were not so lucky, and their lives quickly drained away once they knew there was no hope. Swings and Cyndia are dead. There bodies were quickly cremated and removed permanently from the game.

The following obituaries were posted in the SDN Sensational Inquirer and posted on their web-site.

@Cyndia: Although Ms Cyndia claimed that she was a villager with a useful role, she was far from that. She was, in fact, an IRS agent, in charge of doing audits on players in the game. Although she has died, have no fear, that role has not been lost, and you all still have the chance of going through that excruciating process. Cyndia was one of the few active players in the game, and her posts will be pissed. There is no doubt that she was a mean, dirty, uncaring WOLF.

@swingnsave: Although Ms. Swings was unable to participate due to a sudden change in her personal life, she did mean well. She was a bail bondsman and was in charge in bringing people BACK to prison that may have been released prematurely. Lupin will sleep better tonight knowing that Ms. Swings is no longer on her tail. Although leading a sketchy life (if she had ever had the chance to do so), Ms. Swings was a villager, although an awfully quiet one.

Last night, DVMDream. was paid a visit by one of those people you just do not ever want to have to talk to. The conversation was decidedly one-sided and DVMDream lost all desire to keep on living. She was rushed to the ICU, where she now hangs on by a thread.

Day 4 closes at 7pm EST.

There are 18 healthy players in the game:
<as usual, there has been movement>

Polluting Chemical Company Inc.
1- Gwenevre + Ashgirl
2- VetAsh2117
3- ResoluteMike
4- hedgie
4 - HTML

B- Act Like you care about the planet but don't really Co.
(shut down after a hostile takeover)

C- Food Supplements for Suckers Ltd.
1- MJ
2- WZ
4- STL

D- The Soul Sucking Hedge Fund Investors LLC.
2- devyn
3- rojo
4- DocE & Chillbo <3

E - The Claim Denying Insurance Company Plc
1- Lupin21
2- FFM
3- allie

F - The Megalomaniac Monopolist Tech Assoc.
1- BIyachei
2- LIS
3- SnS
4- lissarae06 CEO

ICU
1-DVMD

Jail/Dog Pound

The Crematorium
Cyndia, IRS agent, Wolf
swings, Bail Bondsman

Haha Cyndia was a wolf again

Reactions: 5 users
lynch ash

stop killing veterans or you end up with the same problems at end game
Given that Gwenevre was the deciding vote in the cyndia vote, I am less inclined to believe its her. Voting patterns that are much more off would be allieh.

lynch allieh

Given that Gwenevre was the deciding vote in the cyndia vote, I am less inclined to believe its her. Voting patterns that are much more off would be allieh.

lynch allieh
Umm, no, that would have been me as vote number 4 for her. Finally tally was 5v3, so Gwen was icing on the cake, it wasn't the deciding vote, so I put less stock in it

lynch allieh
How do you figure?