Is a snack prohibited or not?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

pinksparkly

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
In the candidate booklet from Pearson, it says that food is prohibited. Many of the previous "PCAT tips" threads advise bringing a snack. How does that work? Are you allowed to get a snack out of your bag during the break?

I would really like to bring a granola bar, but I certainly don't want to risk being kicked out of the exam.
 
In the candidate booklet from Pearson, it says that food is prohibited. Many of the previous "PCAT tips" threads advise bringing a snack. How does that work? Are you allowed to get a snack out of your bag during the break?

I would really like to bring a granola bar, but I certainly don't want to risk being kicked out of the exam.

You can bring snack with you and eat it during the break.