You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
Is any desi fron NJ going to SUG in fall 2006?
Started by desifromnj
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
If you are talking about SGU (don't know what "SUG" is), I wouldn't sweat it. About half your class is going to be Desi's.
-Skip
-Skip
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
PKP719 said:![]()
![]()
I am desi and applied 06 SGU term ...they are waiting for my MCAT scores. I am taking them next sat .
![]()
![]()
hey dude! thinking about going to SGU? huh!
same here.
i'm also taking my MCATS next saturday.
guju here. how about you?
u done with all your application stuff allrdy?
i havent even started. i am graduating in MAy 05.. when do u think i can enter SGU if everthing goes according to deadlines?
dazedguju said:hey dude! thinking about going to SGU? huh!
same here.
i'm also taking my MCATS next saturday.
guju here. how about you?
u done with all your application stuff allrdy?
i havent even started. i am graduating in MAy 05.. when do u think i can enter SGU if everthing goes according to deadlines?
Ya , I am thinking about it. GUJU here as well ..
I filled out the applications already. They are just waiting on my MCAT and 1 letter of recommendation from my professor. I am walking this MAY as well ! so excited ..funk undergrad ! Umm , I advise you to fill out all your **** ASAP. This is really kinda late for you ..you prolly still have a good chance if you have good credentials (mcat and gpa).
sunny123 said:Starting a desi crew already huh? Wanna know who's mom is gonna be packing samosas in her beta's suitcase??![]()
All I am packing is my sandals , hawaiian tee's and 24 pack of LATEX !
hollaaaaa 👍
hey PKP, you mean it too late for class beginning in august right?
like i am walking in may, taking my mcats in april, and i have **** load of application stuff to do? and no my GPA isnt that good about 3.2 and prolly get around 24 on my MCATS! when do you think i should apply for what semester? and what do you think my chances are? at SGU or ROSS?
i just decided i wanted to go to Medical School jsut few months ago! so i am fairly new with this stuff!
like i am walking in may, taking my mcats in april, and i have **** load of application stuff to do? and no my GPA isnt that good about 3.2 and prolly get around 24 on my MCATS! when do you think i should apply for what semester? and what do you think my chances are? at SGU or ROSS?
i just decided i wanted to go to Medical School jsut few months ago! so i am fairly new with this stuff!
dazedguju said:what do you think about my chances though?
do you think 3.2 and around 24 or so on my MCATS is enough? with **** load of volunteering and job experiences?
and do you think i should apply for one is that starts in January?
I have no clue , I am in same boat as you boss. I dont know much about the med school game as well .. I be hearing SGU's avg mcats are like in the mid 20's so .. you should be ALRIGHT I guess but dont take my judgement for granted . I applied to ross and auc as well ...
PKP719 said:I have no clue , I am in same boat as you boss. I dont know much about the med school game as well .. I be hearing SGU's avg mcats are like in the mid 20's so .. you should be ALRIGHT I guess but dont take my judgement for granted . I applied to ross and auc as well ...
oh okay! I dont think i'm goning to even try to apply to american medical school in states, because prolly its waste of money and time. So i prolly just apply to few carbb. ones SGU, ROSS and etc... i to take my MCATS next sat. Good luck! dude!
dazedguju said:oh okay! I dont think i'm goning to even try to apply to american medical school in states, because prolly its waste of money and time. So i prolly just apply to few carbb. ones SGU, ROSS and etc... i to take my MCATS next sat. Good luck! dude!
I never applied thru amcas because I knew that I was not competitive enough. Sure there was always the small chance that I could get an interview but.....I'm glad that I went to SGU straight from undergrad and didn't waste any more time waiting around just to not get in anywhere.
hey Berkley boy! or anyone!
If you dont mind me asking you? can you tell me what was your GPA and MCAT score you got to get into SGU? do you think my gpa of 3.1-3.2 and MCAT score of prolly around 23 is good enough? with tons of volunteer work?
i really want to get into SGU?
please help me! anyone!!!
Give me advice i am looking for enrolling into January 2006 admissions!
If you dont mind me asking you? can you tell me what was your GPA and MCAT score you got to get into SGU? do you think my gpa of 3.1-3.2 and MCAT score of prolly around 23 is good enough? with tons of volunteer work?
i really want to get into SGU?
please help me! anyone!!!
Give me advice i am looking for enrolling into January 2006 admissions!
dazedguju said:hey Berkley boy! or anyone!
If you dont mind me asking you? can you tell me what was your GPA and MCAT score you got to get into SGU? do you think my gpa of 3.1-3.2 and MCAT score of prolly around 23 is good enough? with tons of volunteer work?
i really want to get into SGU?
please help me! anyone!!!
Give me advice i am looking for enrolling into January 2006 admissions!
you might have a chance. but mcat is a little weak. I do hear of a lot of students with avg. mcats around 24-26 so you wouldn't be too far from the bar at this point. can you retake it?
my stats:
3.18 overall --> but my amcas science gpa is even lower, in like the 2.8s or something
30 mcat
Best of luck to you
Berk
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
so, lets say i havent gotten most of my application stuff done yet? so do you think its best for me to apply for January 2006 class and if thas so? when do you think i should send that in by..i want to be the one of thefirst ones to send it in for early start?
dazedguju said:so, lets say i havent gotten most of my application stuff done yet? so do you think its best for me to apply for January 2006 class and if thas so? when do you think i should send that in by..i want to be the one of thefirst ones to send it in for early start?
I think the best time to apply is as soon as possible. In my case, I didn't have my application complete untill I got my results from the august mcat. I too applied for January, and things worked out. I think you would be in great shape if you applied this early in the game.
bErk
yo I am also from Rutgers but New brunswick one. I am going to SGU this fall, what about uspyyder said:If I get in I will be there 🙂
desifromnj said:yo I am also from Rutgers but New brunswick one. I am going to SGU this fall, what about u
yah i'm planning on going to SGU probably in jan. 2006 i think its little to late for me to apply for august 05.
how many letter of recommed. did u send desi? how was your GPA and MCAT overall it took for you to get into SGU?
What was the interview like?
Similar threads
- Replies
- 2
- Views
- 2K
- Replies
- 2
- Views
- 11K
- Replies
- 0
- Views
- 2K
