Is anybody else having trouble with AADSAS?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

USC11

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
It's letting me log in but all that shows up is "My Application" in orange letters and my Application ID number. Is this happening to anybody else right now?

Members don't see this ad.

no, its working 100% for me

Members don't see this ad :)
its been happening to me when i use firefox so i switch over to internet explorer and it solves everything. you may want to delete all your temp files and clear your cache etc

its been happening to me when i use firefox so i switch over to internet explorer and it solves everything. you may want to delete all your temp files and clear your cache etc

Thank you! I switched it over to Chrome and now it works fine.

This is because you have ad block enabled. Turn it off and it will come up. Or add an exception.

I just figured this out today.

It's letting me log in but all that shows up is "My Application" in orange letters and my Application ID number. Is this happening to anybody else right now?

they did something and now it's not showing up for mozilla firefox... use internet explorer man