Is anybody still interviewing??

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

tesla123

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I know that everyone is waiting to hear about acceptance/waitlist/rejections, but are any of the schools still sending out invites?

Members don't see this ad.

While I can't do anything to permanently allay your fears, I'm confident when I say that many schools are sending out invites well into april. Keep ya head up, kid!

Yea..i got an invite from ucsd couple days ago. i'm going there third week of march.

Members don't see this ad :)
invite from MCO last week

I have an interview at Brown in the middle of March, and I know that Tufts is only 2/3 done with thier interviewing. Cheers.

Yale is still interviewing.

Stanford interviews until april.

Case has a date in beginning of march that they had to add. I know Mich State is.

Creighton invited me for an interview in January...I didnt reply, thinking they would drop my app from consideration...instead, they just sent me an email saying "Second Interview Invitation" asking me again to schedule an interview with them.....this time I sent them an email asking them to withdraw my app so maybe they'll get the clue

MSSM mid march...I wonder if I'm interviewing for a spot on the WL.

BTW: anyone hoping for an interview at Tulane, I'm canceling my interview scheduled March 18th... g'luck :luck: :)

Today I came home from work to be greeted by a Hopkins invite (email).

So, apparently they are still interviewing...