Is anyone knows where can i find prescriptions for cosmetic compounding?

Started by kostas2nd
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

kostas2nd

New Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I want to find prescriptions for cosmetics compounding.Is there anyone who can help a Greek pharmacist (in crisis :laugh:)?
 
The ingredient companies usually provide lots of formulations.
1) Look up ingredients list of product you are interested in.
2) Contact the manufacturers of those ingredients (Google).
3) Ask nicely and they also send you samples.
I got a host of formulations from the manufacturers of the tween range of solubilisers.
johnep
 
Hello pharmacists
Do you got any recipes for cosmetic formulations?
I also want cosmetic compounding prescriptions. Ive many books if you want
Advise me plz