Is anyone planning on applying to Idaho State?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Moxxie

Rained out
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi there -

I've been reading this board for several months but I haven't posted much. I've seen lots of posts from people all over, but I haven't seen any from anyone planning on applying to or who currently attends Idaho State. If you're familiar with the school or are planning to apply (or maybe applied in past years), could you share your experiences? Or maybe if you're familiar with the Pocatello area - I've only been there a couple of times, and it was when I was a kid.

Thanks a ton,

~Moxxie

Members don't see this ad.

:) I was recently in Pocatello, ID and went to the Pharmacy school and took a tour, very cool.... (Old School)

It looks like they were about to begin a MAJOR new University reconstruction project, including the Pharmacy program...

Pocatello, ID itself is not a place that I can say I would want to call home when I was done with the program,however; for the purpose of attending a quality pharmacy school and having a quality of life condusive to studying, I believe it would be a winner!

My 2C

-Tavit

Moxxie said:
Hi there -

I've been reading this board for several months but I haven't posted much. I've seen lots of posts from people all over, but I haven't seen any from anyone planning on applying to or who currently attends Idaho State. If you're familiar with the school or are planning to apply (or maybe applied in past years), could you share your experiences? Or maybe if you're familiar with the Pocatello area - I've only been there a couple of times, and it was when I was a kid.

Thanks a ton,

~Moxxie

Tavit -

Thanks for the info! I knew that Pocatello was kind of a quiet town, but that's OK - like you mentioned, the main reason to be there is for school. I didn't know about the construction, but it's not surprising - I went to the U of Idaho as an undergrad and the campus was always in some sort of repair/construction.

I'm glad to hear that you got a chance to tour the school - did you just call the admissions office in the pharm department and set it up? What was your impression of the faculty, staff and students?

Thanks again,

~Moxxie