Dismiss Notice

Interview Feedback: Visit Interview Feedback to view and submit interview information.

Interviewing Masterclass: Free masterclass on interviewing from SDN and Medical College of Georgia

Is anyone withdrawing from Penn?

Discussion in 'Pre-Medical - MD' started by Scooby Doo, Apr 19, 2002.

1. Scooby Doo

Scooby Doo IEatShavedPussyCats
    10+ Year Member

So I am on Tier II waitlist, and I want to see if anyone else on Tier II is withdrawing as well? Basically, I have been told it's like a "gentleman's rejection". Is this right? Basically we have no hope at this level right?

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Coalboy

Coalboy Senior Member
    7+ Year Member

Resident [Any Field]
    Judging from the wording on the letter ("very unlikely" or something like that), I figure we have a snowball's chance in hell of getting in. I'm still on the list, but I've pretty much put it behind me. Once I make my final decision on a school, I'll probably just withdraw.

3. Milhouse Van Houten

Milhouse Van Houten Senior Member
    10+ Year Member

does penn reject post interview? i don't know of anyone who has been. also, how many people are on the tier one versus tier two list?

4. ValleyGal

ValleyGal Senior Member
    7+ Year Member

You might as well hang on to the waitlist Scooby -- we have waited this long, so why not a few more months. If I remember correctly, people do get in from Tier-II.

5. Epi

Epi Fuzzy Tiger
    7+ Year Member

Medical Student
    I was wondering how many ppl are on each tier?

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  6. TommyGunn04

10+ Year Member

Resident [Any Field]
    I will VERY happily withdraw from Penn if I get into Duke off the waitlist! Anyone know anything about how the Duke list works? :D

7. Dr. L

Dr. L Senior Member
    7+ Year Member

Anyone feel like calling and asking how many people are on each tier and if they've started any waitlist movement?