Should I withdraw from OOS schools?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Status
Not open for further replies.

pinkfairyyy

Full Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi everyone, hoping someone can help me decide if I should withdraw from my OOS options. For context, I have received 3 UC acceptances and I am a California resident so I am 99% sure I will stay in-state at one of these options since it financially and logistically makes more sense. Also, it is likely I will choose UCSF, which from my understanding, would not really consider negotiating aid even if I tried to wait it out and see how much money OOS schools may offer. I know there's lots of other students out there waiting for movement on their waitlists, and I want to be considerate given I have been very lucky this cycle to receive some great options. Does it make sense to withdraw from the two OOS options I have?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.