Is anyone working on there writting section

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

yaba

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Does anyone actually work on there writting section before taking the MCAT, I havent looked at it since I started studying and I wanted to know if this was a bad idea.

Members don't see this ad.

Does anyone actually work on there writting section before taking the MCAT, I havent looked at it since I started studying and I wanted to know if this was a bad idea.

really now?

:laugh: I'm just being an ***... but seriously, don't do that on the test.

I'm taking the April 5 (this Sat), and I only started doing writing samples for the 4 practice tests I started doing two weeks ago. The fourth one (did it this morning) was like 100x better than the first tries.

Apparently not, lol!! :laugh::laugh:

On a real note, I would just take a quick look over it.

Personally, I just use it as a break before the BS. Where I want to apply does not really care. I just tried to get in the middle.

Members don't see this ad :)

yeah, it's definitely a good idea to take a look... if you don't take a look, it will show :)

you know......i kept putting it off, and finally, the test day rolled around and i had still never looked at a writing section. the first time i actually saw the writing section was during the actual exam...got a Q, which isnt great but above average at least, and i am not particularly a sophisticated writer.ill chalk it up to good luck.

i followed the template Kaplan/TPR provides almost word for word

Last edited: