Is applying to KCUCOM on July 1st too late?

Started by hadry22
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Status
Not open for further replies.

hadry22

Membership Revoked
Removed
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I know KCUCOM goes through apps early (it’s an exception). Will I be disadvantaged if I apply first of July? How about 10th of June, will that be better?
Thanks 😊
 
as early as possible is the general rule of thumb, but july for a DO school is not gonna kill your application on arrival or anything. apply when your app is ready
 
Most Adm staff are still finishing their processing of the incoming class in June and July, so August and sept are still good times for DO schools apps.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Status
Not open for further replies.