Is Armstrong Atlantic Primarily filled with early decision

Started by Khariwa
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

I know a few people who have been a accepted early decision, if I had to guess I'd say at least less than half the class has been filled maybe like 10 slots. I just received an invite for an interview the 27th this week.
 
I'm an interviewee from last year's cycle and I remember someone mentioning University of North Georgia's practice of admitting a majority of their class from Early Decision to one of the faculty members there. He said that practice was borderline unethical (or something to that effect) so based off his response I'd say around half come from Early decision (that's just my take on it).

A friendly tip from someone's that's interviewed there before: they mentioned last year that once they extend invitations out, everyone's on an even playing field so GPA, GRE, etc. play a very small role, if any, on your acceptance. Hopefully they get back to you soon though @Khariwa