Is attending a program that is a Candidate for Accreditation safe?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
I attend the University of Jamestown Physical Therapy Program as well. I would like to kindly ask you to re-think your posts on this forum. I disagree that Fargo is the worst place to live in the U.S. I believe it is actually an excellent place to attend undergraduate or graduate school. Although the weather may be cold, Fargo is a warm community. There are countless opportunities for students to build their career and thrive as young professionals. If you have only met unintelligent, close-minded people in Fargo, I don't think you are looking in the right places. The professors in our program are working very hard to educate future physical therapists AND also creating a lasting program that contributes to the community. The program has already reached out to several organizations in the community. As a student in the Class of 2016, I will be proud to graduate from the inaugural class of the DPT program. I respect that your opinion is your own, but please also respect the institution you are attending.

Hello,

I have an interview next week with UofJ DPT program, which I am very excited about. I'm a litter nervous about the accreditation process, but other than that, very excited about the possibility of moving from Portland, Or to Fargo, ND to start my career.

If you get this before next week, do you have any tips that you'd like to share? Interview questions, things I should be aware of? Do most people that interview get accepted? Of course, as long as the interview goes well.

Thank you!

Members don't see this ad.

Hello,

I have an interview next week with UofJ DPT program, which I am very excited about. I'm a litter nervous about the accreditation process, but other than that, very excited about the possibility of moving from Portland, Or to Fargo, ND to start my career.

If you get this before next week, do you have any tips that you'd like to share? Interview questions, things I should be aware of? Do most people that interview get accepted? Of course, as long as the interview goes well.

Thank you!

Good luck with your interview! I replied to your personal message.