Is Indiana really that bad?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Status
Not open for further replies.

peterngu

Who named buffalo knives?
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello
I just received an offer of admission to IUPUI Dental, plan on paying my deposit very soon, and I want to know what I am getting into, from the current students if possible. I am mostly reading negative things from posters with "Pre-Dental" status, and would really appreciate any feedback (good or bad) from actual students from the school.

From friends, I'm hearing it is one of the best schools in the country and is a prestigous school, and from the Pre-dental forums I am hearing the quality of the program is terrible. If any current students can take the time to post I would be greatly appreciate it.

I came away from my interview with the impression that I would come out a great dentist and that there is great opportunity to research and specialize. The way I see it, the old facilities is like learning to drive on a 1985 Honda instead of a 2005 Lexus. I might not have Anti-lock brakes or automatic transmission, but I'd still be learning to drive!

Thanks!

Members don't see this ad.

ba83_1.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies.