Is Interfolio no longer an option for submitting LORs?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

non-traditional

Reaction score
I have been trying to submit my LORs through interfolio for the last 2 weeks. Nothing is working. Is anyone else having the same issue? I know aadsas is using Letter by Liason but they also give an option for interfolio too. What am I missing?

Members don't see this ad.

I used Interfolio to submit my LORs this cycle. They are a little slow right now I think because of the volume of letters being sent out. I would recommend using their chat box at the lower right side of the page, I messaged them there a couple of times for 1 letter that I was having issues with and they were very prompt in responding and helping me.

Thanks. I just finished chatting with them. Do you think it would be okay to submit without having LORs in? I planned to submit everything by today but that doesn't look feasible.

Members don't see this ad :)
Hm, I'm not sure of the answer to that. I think I've seen that question float around SDN though, I would search for it. Otherwise, hopefully someone else can chime in.

Reactions: 1 user
Thanks. I just finished chatting with them. Do you think it would be okay to submit without having LORs in? I planned to submit everything by today but that doesn't look feasible.
No you might as well wait until your letters are in with aadsas, since schools will only review your app once everything is in anyway, so better to submit all at once.

Reactions: 1 user