Is it a good sign that I received an email back from faculty after an interview thank you email?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Teethman9

Reaction score
I recently sent a thank you email to each faculty member I met on interview day and they responded. Is this a good sign? This is my top school so I'm praying I get accepted.

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 users
I recently sent a thank you email to each faculty member I met on interview day and they responded. Is this a good sign? This is my top school so I'm praying I get accepted.
maybe, maybe not
trust the process...

Reactions: 2 users
I hope you get into this school since it is your top school but I would not read into too much.

I used to volunteer teach and while I never did dental school admissions; if someone sent me a thank you email after an interview I would respond back out of courtesy.

Reactions: 4 users
Members don't see this ad :)
It is an excellent sign if you avoided walking under a ladder.

• Haha
Reactions: 1 users
Think nothing of it. Out in the post-college world of adulting, it's common to send a thank you email after an interview for a job. Sometimes they write back, sometimes they don't. Means nothing.

This applies to interviews for a professional degree from a school.

Reactions: 2 users