Is it bad to have W on ur transcript?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

mouthcracker

Junior Member
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hello all,

I have been accepted to dental school for class of 2011.

I am taking a computer progamming class now. But i misses coule lectures and labs alreadu and I dont think i did that great in my first midterm. So I was planning on dropping it and take an equivalent course for the term. But real concern is how bad would W be on my transcript even though i pass an equivalent course with A....
 
I would assume its ok. I had a W in my organic lab sophomore year and I still got a couple acceptances. I would just try not to get any more if you can help it.
 
Hello all,

I have been accepted to dental school for class of 2011.

I am taking a computer progamming class now. But i misses coule lectures and labs alreadu and I dont think i did that great in my first midterm. So I was planning on dropping it and take an equivalent course for the term. But real concern is how bad would W be on my transcript even though i pass an equivalent course with A....

You've already been accepted, there's nothing to worry about. I'm thinking about withdrawing from a class, too.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I have something like 4 or 5 btw, I might call my school up and ask if I can add another. Turns out the english department and I have a difference of opinion on what is and isn't considered literature.

Come on, ORIGINAL STAR WARS TRILOGY. Best literature ever.