is it binding to accept an offer to a post-bacc

Started by doctry23
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

doctry23

Full Member
5+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hello!
I've been accepted to my 2nd post-bacc choice while I am still waiting to hear back from another (I haven't been invited to an interview or anything yet) but I believe I have to wait about 4-6 more weeks so i am worried abt losing my spot in the specific classes i want so i was wondering if i could accept the offer of the program I've been accepted to (there's no non-refundable deposit) and be able to leave in May/June if i get accepted into the 2nd program. Is this allowed?