Is it difficult for nontraditional science majors to fulfil pre-reqs?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

SurgeryMDHopeful

New Member
5+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I'm an incoming Cognitive science (B.S) major at UCI and was wondering how difficult would it be for someone like me to take some pre-requisites courses for medical school that I don't have to take pertaining to my major?
Like, I don't have to take a chemistry course for my major, but can I still take them anyway?
 
I'm an incoming Cognitive science (B.S) major at UCI and was wondering how difficult would it be for someone like me to take some pre-requisites courses for medical school that I don't have to take pertaining to my major?
Like, I don't have to take a chemistry course for my major, but can I still take them anyway?

No, not difficult.

You can take any course.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
Last edited: