Is it illegal to sell certain mcat books on ebay?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

thebillsfan

Unseasoned Veteran
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I have the TPR hyperlearning books which is from the tpr class itself, i believe. i dont think you can buy them at any store or even on tpr's website. Since these books are from their class, are you actually allowed to sell them?
 
Have a holiday with them. That's how I got them a month ago.

People bid ridiculous money on them depending how old they are. I tried to get last year's set and it shot up from $85 to $400+ in the last hour. Luckily, I got a set from 2007 for only $120 a few days later. You'll make good money off them, best of luck selling.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
It's not allowed but nobody really cares, it's not like you are profiting or distributing them as a job. Plus, you'd be helping out somebody with an amazing set of books, so no harm done.

-LIS