Is it illegal to sell certain mcat books on ebay?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

thebillsfan

Unseasoned Veteran
10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I have the TPR hyperlearning books which is from the tpr class itself, i believe. i dont think you can buy them at any store or even on tpr's website. Since these books are from their class, are you actually allowed to sell them?

Members don't see this ad.

Have a holiday with them. That's how I got them a month ago.

People bid ridiculous money on them depending how old they are. I tried to get last year's set and it shot up from $85 to $400+ in the last hour. Luckily, I got a set from 2007 for only $120 a few days later. You'll make good money off them, best of luck selling.

I have the TPR hyperlearning books which is from the tpr class itself, i believe. i dont think you can buy them at any store or even on tpr's website. Since these books are from their class, are you actually allowed to sell them?

Did you write in them? Are you also selliing the ICC as well?

it's not illegal. it does however go against your contractual obligations and leave you liable for damages.

Members don't see this ad :)
It's not allowed but nobody really cares, it's not like you are profiting or distributing them as a job. Plus, you'd be helping out somebody with an amazing set of books, so no harm done.

-LIS