Is it June yet!!!!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Nubtastic

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Are my MCAT scores ever going to get here. Every day at 1:00 pm I rush to the mail boxes at my apartment complex and prey they are there. I don't think I will be going to medical school because I am going to explode before June 18th

This has probably already been talked about, but I am a Mechanical Engineer with no pre-med friends. Everyone I know is taking the LSAT or GRE so they have no idea what I am going through.

Oh well my 45T is probably waiting for me in Iowa
:D

Members don't see this ad.

I totally feel you! Many of my friends were preparing to take the GMAT, for I was a Econ major before.

I'm done with the MCAT and the whole application process. Thank God. :D

Hope you do get your 45 T score in your mail soon. :D

Nubtastic...to save you some worrying, I got my MCAT scores around June 20th last year. They usually take the maximum time they say to report your scores.

Members don't see this ad :)
Waiting for the MCAT is one of many waits that the application process presents us.... I feel your pain!!! But once that's all over, it's such a wonderful feeling!!!

MCAT scores take at least if not more than the time they state (something like 8 weeks). I took mine last August and it came a few days late. This is an extremely long process and I for one am glad it is over. For those of you going through this now hang tight because it is going to fly by and you're not going to know it. :D