Johnson and johnsons
New Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I am currently a senior in college with a 3.95 gpa studying finance. I have had healthcare related finance internships and want to transition to premed. I have taken one science class and shadowed a physician.
If I am able to take the necessary prerequisite classes at my college through a minor, would it be possible for me to apply summer 2026?
The reason I would like to try to do it through my school rather than a post bacc is because I’m on scholarship and took a gap semester for a co-op, so my scholarship will cover me until fall 2025.
If I am able to take the necessary prerequisite classes at my college through a minor, would it be possible for me to apply summer 2026?
The reason I would like to try to do it through my school rather than a post bacc is because I’m on scholarship and took a gap semester for a co-op, so my scholarship will cover me until fall 2025.