Is it possible to be happy working 60-70 hours per week?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Does anyone have the recent MGMA data?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
I've got a partner that works longer hours than that, actually as many hours as allowed.
We presume they have no friends outside of work, so while being at work they're amongst friends - that's their social outlet.
Dates other healthcare providers at work.
When they absolutely can't get work, they work out and "stay fit."
Takes vacation from time to time. No hobbies that we know of.
When your entertainment and social circle consist entirely of people at work - then it's not a problem.
Happy as a clam. Only unhappy when they can't get work.

Reactions: 2 users
Members don't see this ad :)
I've got a partner that works longer hours than that, actually as many hours as allowed.
We presume they have no friends outside of work, so while being at work they're amongst friends - that's their social outlet.
When your entertainment and social circle consist entirely of people at work - then it's not a problem.

Your group must be FFS. Or have monetary incentives for call. No way he/she is salaried.
Am I right or wrong?

Reactions: 1 user

Can I ask how old is he and how long has he been doing this?