Is it tacky?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

radxbandit

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I am going to deliver some letters to some doctors around town to discuss the possibility of shadowing them. There aren't a ton of different practices near me, but there are a few that have a bunch of physicians involved. Would it be tacky to deliver the same letter to each physician (or at least most of them) in the practice?

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
The letter may just be thrown out by the secretary. One never knows how creative some offices can get with a free sheet of paper.

thanks for the feedback

agreed, email is better than a letter. letter might be weird.

I'm going to go ahead and predict a match into radiology or pathology for this OP. And I suggest that when said specialty is attained, professional communication be done through person, telephone, or email rather than hand written letters.

I'm going to go ahead and predict a match into radiology or pathology for this OP. And I suggest that when said specialty is attained, professional communication be done through person, telephone, or email rather than hand written letters.

yikes that's entirely opposite of what i'd like to do. i just wasn't sure how to pursue this, i guess what i should have asked is what is the best way to contact the physician? anyways, I'm seeing the trend in the responses.

Last edited:

Huh?

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PUgGwJl-kzM[/YOUTUBE]

But seriously... just call or e-mail.. don't be awkward

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PUgGwJl-kzM[/YOUTUBE]

OMG, I laughed so hard, I choked. Did you say SCOMBERDAE??? I'd love to punch that kid in the face.

Thanks for that, man. :thumbup:

I called doctor's offices and that seemed to work just fine.

I refer you to The Merry Wives of Windsor, 2.1.61-70.

Sending the exact same letter to several people does not often work out well. Email a couple of them.

I refer you to The Merry Wives of Windsor, 2.1.61-70.

Sending the exact same letter to several people does not often work out well. Email a couple of them.

haha, good call. that video up there is hilarious

[youtube]PUgGwJl-kzM[/youtube]

I don't want to make fun of the kid if he is mentally challenged.

But if he isn't, then his parents seriously need to get him to socialize.

HAHAHAHA that is the most akward exchange I have ever witnessed in my entire life.It was actually painful....

:laugh::laugh::laugh:

That kid likely has a form of autism, but even if he does, he should be interacting with other autistic kids on a regular basis. I'm angry at his parents for isolating him.

There's no license to breed....