Is it too late to apply for Fall 2002?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

stdent9972

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello everyone. I know that this is an Allopathic forum, but the dental forum receives far less traffic. I am still recuperating from my prereq courses that I finished last spring and am interested in starting next fall. I haven't taken the DAT yet. I will probably get my application in in early November and take the DAT in early December. Is it too late for this academic year. I have a 3.8 science gpa and about a 3.35 overall, due to a 2.98 undergrad gpa that dates back to 1990-1994. I suspect that I will only do average on the DAT, about 18 or so. My in-state school should be a pretty good shot, but I am also applying to some private schools and some other out of state public schools. I know that it is very late, but is it too late? Any advice would be appreciated!!

Members don't see this ad.

I'm assuming that very few people on the Allopathic forum will be able to advise you on dental school, so I'm moving this to the "Everyone" forum for you.