is it true that nova graduates are not competent enough???

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Status
Not open for further replies.

odontoblast

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
hey guys,
i am not being sarcastic but this comment was passed on me a lot of times from people who have hired nova graduates in their office....... i would like to discuss with nova graduates why people think this and if it's true at all or not

Members don't see this ad.

Well, it is only a DMD program, which are known to be clinically weak.

Well...in the last 2 years, NSU graduates have achieved a 100 % and 98 % pass rate respectively on The Florida dental licensure exam...I would be shocked to hear of any other dental school in the country doing better.

Members don't see this ad :)
Well, it is only a DMD program, which are known to be clinically weak.

Are you serious??Is there a difference in DDS or DMD?I might be starting a DMD program soon:eek:

yes please ar eto make sense of the above iam starting DMD PROGRAM IN AUGUST PLEASE CLARIFY ARE THE DMD PROGRAM WEAK?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!???!?!?!?!?!?!

crap...not again...:rolleyes:

Are you serious??Is there a difference in DDS or DMD?I might be starting a DMD program soon:eek:

Relax - The only difference is one letter. It's not determined by curriculum but rather what the schools wants to call it.

:beat: +pissed+ Now, now, guys, DMD and DDS are equivalent degrees. They provide the same clinical exposures. Seriously, all of you, you should do a SEARCH first.

This is the most annoying thing on SDN, aside from why should I go for a DDS and not an MD. . . . SEriousssly. +pissed+ :beat:

actually you guys, a DMD can legally not pay taxes, whereas a DDS has to pay regular taxes times 2 cuz DMD's don't pay any taxes. however, a DDS gets a whole sheet of scratch and sniff stickers at graduation for free!

This guy is full of it. Actually "DDS" is supposed to be the weak link because it stands for "Doesn't Do ****"

Status
Not open for further replies.