Is it WRONG to be holding on to 7 acceptances?????

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I vote for euthanizing it.

Also, instead of replying to jerkoffs, feel free to add said jerkoff to your ignore list.

Mr exi

I don't think I understand. I thought this student doc network was a place to give and get information. So why do you bring up this "ignore list?"

Please fill me in

Thanks

Members don't see this ad :)
YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES I want to play!

I love the pacifist, overly-polite, thankyou thankyoutrolls.

What trolly trolly troll doesn't realize is that no one believes him BECAUSE of the PENN ACCEPTANCE. THERE IS NO SUCH THING. THEY HAVENT ACCEPTED ANYONE YET. Unless you did early decision, but then, you would have only 1 acceptance....

Oh I love it I love it feed him more feed him more its so yummy.

My apologies my African American friend

Perhaps I could have been more tactful in stating my dilema.

By the way... how's med school going at Howard Univ? I hope well.

Take care

HAHAHA!!! Oh man this just gets better.... I hear racism works well in West Philly - and life in general... keep up the strong work.

haha, personally i think this is hilarious (fab-ulous, we might say).

Were you serious about the Penn acceptance? Is it early decision?

What trolly trolly troll doesn't realize is that no one believes him BECAUSE of the PENN ACCEPTANCE. THERE IS NO SUCH THING. THEY HAVENT ACCEPTED ANYONE YET. Unless you did early decision, but then, you would have only 1 acceptance....

Oh my lord. chill out everyone. against all pre-med instincts,don't try to prove yourself right. this is clearly a joke.

haha, personally i think this is hilarious (fab-ulous, we might say).

Were you serious about the Penn acceptance? Is it early decision?

no they are full of shhh....think about it if it was early decision...they would not have 7 acceptances

TROLL
and if you indeed exist. YES it is wrong.

You should get your facts together before you start flapping your jaw, Mr Spatula.

I know it must be rough to be a 3rd time reapplicant but you shouldn't resort to an argument such as this.

Anyway, best of luck to you my friend

You should get your facts together before you start flapping your jaw, Mr Spatula.

I know it must be rough to be a 3rd time reapplicant but you shouldn't resort to an argument such as this.

Anyway, best of luck to you my friend

How do you know he is a third-timer? :confused:

Okay, I've actually got something to say about this topic (even if it is Fabio's attempt to get off his little rocks).

Don't those people with interviews benefit from people who held on to their acceptances until after the interview season ended? Think about it: someone holding seven acceptances who withdraws from four of those schools before the end of the interview season opens up four spots. Now, assuming the school has already waitlisted some people and is actively interviewing other people, isn't it logical that the school might just offer that newly opened spot to someone who just interviewed, rather than someone who is already on the waitlist?

So, if the kid with seven acceptances holds on to them until after the interview season, even up until May, that may trick the school into offering fewer acceptances, and to offer fewer rolling acceptances in the later months of interviewing. That could mean that more potential spots for those who interviewed and were waitlisted earlier in the process, no?

Does that make any sense? It's been a long day.

Yes it is morally wrong and despicable of you to be doing such a thing to your fellow human beings

honestly I am not sure why you guys even respond to this stuff - havent you ever seen cesar milan the dog whisperer... you are just validating his behavior and playing into his desire to have people pay attention to him, if you really wanted to help him, you would ignore any and everything he says, so he learns that the only way to draw attention to himself is in a positive way

thats really all these people want, is attention, and if you keep giving it to them, especially negative attention, well then they will rightly assume that the best way to continue getting attention is to continue to generate negative attention...

(actually this is mostly from the south park episode with the fake cesar, but i once saw a real episode, and i gotta say, the south park portrayal was pretty dead on)

Be the pack leader! I love that guy.

honestly I am not sure why you guys even respond to this stuff - havent you ever seen cesar milan the dog whisperer... you are just validating his behavior and playing into his desire to have people pay attention to him, if you really wanted to help him, you would ignore any and everything he says, so he learns that the only way to draw attention to himself is in a positive way

Ever notice how the Dog Whisperer and Supernanny (or other my-child-is-psycho shows) basically give the same advice? :laugh:

Why does everyone assume the OP is a troll?

Isn't it equally possible that he is an assclown? Or even an asshat?

dont argue with it, dont reason with it, dont bargain with it, just dominate it...

words to live by...

and people - whether he is joking for fun of if he has actually accomplished this somehow, its obviously that he is really craving the negative energy you all are throwing his way...

there is nothing more horrible than the feeling of being totally ignored, because, when people dont validate your existance by responding to your actions it means you are being treated as sub-human, as somehting not worth paying attention to... the only way to treat this person is as such, whether or not it is the truth...

there is not sense in proving him wrong, you are still paying attention to him, and that is all it wants

Status
Not open for further replies.