Is mid September too late?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

fm267

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
Is mid September too late to take the OAT?

Members don't see this ad.

Is mid September too late to take the OAT?
Nope! You can still get called for an interview without it depending on your other stats. you tell them your plans to take it and when.

Reactions: 1 user
Is submitting my application in December too late to apply? I still need to take the OAT and I would like to have my fall grade in before.

Members don't see this ad :)
Is submitting my application in December too late to apply? I still need to take the OAT and I would like to have my fall grade in before.
Hmmm.. December should still be good since most schools close apps by April and some even later than that. Just double check the schools you want to go to so they have enough time to review your application.

Hmmm.. December should still be good since most schools close apps by April and some even later than that. Just double check the schools you want to go to so they have enough time to review your application.
Thank you

Nope! You can still get called for an interview without it depending on your other stats. you tell them your plans to take it and when.
Thank you for the advice!