Is neurosurgery really that bad?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Good job man. BEST OF LUCK TO YOU.

Members don't see this ad.

This reminds me of when one of my attendings was talking about how he'd tell women at bars back in the late 70s that he was a garbage truck driver because they were more likely to believe that than if he'd tell them he was a neurosurgeon. My two recently graduated chiefs would say that they were in a rock band or that they were starving artists.

Members don't see this ad :)
Why are you guys feeding the troll (the OP)? Srsly...

It's this innately cynical mentality pervasive throughout the SDN community that precludes me from considering any of you as altruistic human beings let alone doctors.

You aspire to physicianhood for the sheer megalomaniacal purpose of propagating your outrageous self-determined expectations.

Take my original post and dissect it at a rudimentary level and you will notice a prevailing theme, the concept of being a doctor while maintaining other priorities whatever they may be. Is it hard to fathom life not being as difficult as your egos expect it to be?

Take your future prophecies with a grain of salt. Life changes can be solicited rather easily with proper introspection. Consider it.

In b4 "lol u mad"
IP check in aisle 3, please.