Is TBR still in business?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

zhuq1688

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
Is TBR still in business? I haven't heard from them for a few days after sent in the order (via email). I also tried to call, but their 'mailbox is full'. Someone mentioned that it takes a month to receive their study materials, even though their website says it's 4-5 business days. Maybe it usually takes them a week or two to get back to you?

Members don't see this ad.

I chose the 4-5 business options, but they never sent me the email confirmation, nor did they charge my credit card. I also called them (they said to call them if you haven't heard from them with the confirmation), but no one picked it up and you can't leave any messages.

I chose the 4-5 business options, but they never sent me the email confirmation, nor did they charge my credit card. I also called them (they said to call them if you haven't heard from them with the confirmation), but no one picked it up and you can't leave any messages.
Pretty much the same experience I had. My books arrived about 5 days after ordering. It's hard to get through to TBR on the phone because they are a small company and will stay on the phone with a caller as long as needed to answer questions. Calling early in the morning seems to work better.

It took four days for me. I got through calling in the morning, but had a hard time in the afternoon. I concur that they will talk until you are ready to hang up. I got some great advice.