Is the AAPL forensic review course recorded?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

4nzk21

Reaction score
My fellowship director says it is and that we're all given the recordings on a USB drive but I don't see anything on the AAPL website indicating that they'll be recorded.

Wondering if I need to make surreptitious recordings to review later or if I'll get an official copy....

Members don't see this ad.

When you register for the course it says you will receive a "CD ROM" of the class, which is archaic at best. I think, at least I hope it's a USB. But in the registration it does say you will receive something.

When you register for the course it says you will receive a "CD ROM" of the class, which is archaic at best. I think, at least I hope it's a USB. But in the registration it does say you will receive something.
Well, CD-ROM's have very little storage capacity so I assume that's going to be PDF's. I was hoping someone who's done the course recently could shed some light on whether there are recordings provided or not.

They provided a USB drive with the recordings in 2016.