Is the AAPL forensic review course recorded?

Started by 4nzk21
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

4nzk21

New Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
My fellowship director says it is and that we're all given the recordings on a USB drive but I don't see anything on the AAPL website indicating that they'll be recorded.


Wondering if I need to make surreptitious recordings to review later or if I'll get an official copy....
 
When you register for the course it says you will receive a "CD ROM" of the class, which is archaic at best. I think, at least I hope it's a USB. But in the registration it does say you will receive something.
 
When you register for the course it says you will receive a "CD ROM" of the class, which is archaic at best. I think, at least I hope it's a USB. But in the registration it does say you will receive something.
Well, CD-ROM's have very little storage capacity so I assume that's going to be PDF's. I was hoping someone who's done the course recently could shed some light on whether there are recordings provided or not.