Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I am currently an MS1 and am leaning towards internal medicine, then cards or GI.
I just wanted to know if the call in cards (and GI if you happen to know a thing or two about it) is as bad as it is made to be. Maintaing a healthy family life is important to me so I would like to know about the cardiology lifestyle. Also, including call, how many hours does the avg. card (non-invasive or invasive) put in? I have heard figures around 60 hrs/wk...is that correct?
I just wanted to know if the call in cards (and GI if you happen to know a thing or two about it) is as bad as it is made to be. Maintaing a healthy family life is important to me so I would like to know about the cardiology lifestyle. Also, including call, how many hours does the avg. card (non-invasive or invasive) put in? I have heard figures around 60 hrs/wk...is that correct?