Is there a Harvard Second Look? (BTW, this is not for me!)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

The Fly

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Okay...before you are all on my case regarding this question, it isn't for me, but for a friend who has a good shot at HMS. Lord knows that I am probably not getting in there and certainly not even thinking about their second look weekend.

Does anybody know if they have a second look and/if there even is one??? Sorry if there's already been a post on this, but I couldn't find one.

Thanks all!

Members don't see this ad.

I don't think HMS has a 2nd-look-weekend program. At least I couldn't find it in my acceptance package. Perhaps, your friend could arrange something on an individual basis with the admissions office?

Thanks all. Appreciate the info. :)

I was asking because I was sorta hoping that they'd have a second-look such that the girl I am seeing (met her on interviews!!) would be able to come up to Boston and spend a few days with me. . .why that's required is a whole other story--she's living at home with overprotective parents--kind of a nightmare... :) Oh well. Thanks!