Is there a list of non-trad Personal Statement readers?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
I don't plan on applying until next year, but I am interested in having any of the PhD to MDs rip mine to pieces as far as the content goes.

I have a MS in organic chemistry and have a bit of academic research under my belt, and I'm having trouble sort of juggling that in with my other experiences.

"You sound like a boring, dry ol' scientist." :wtf: :sleep:

Members don't see this ad.

I don't know if I've missed my chance, but if there is still availability to review personal statements, I'd appreciate it!

I've been struggling with my personal statement. I'm a reapplicant and have fully reworked the PS to focus on more current events and tried to be a bit more compassionate. I'm also a non-trad so my PS might be different than the post-undergrads.

If any of you wouldn't mind reading and providing some suggestions, that would be fantastic. Please let me know or PS if you have some time available. I'm hoping to send it out by the end of the week.

Thanks! :D

I'm no longer available for PS editing. On vacation until Tuesday and after that M2 starts. Best of luck to all!

If any of you wouldn't mind reading and providing some suggestions, that would be fantastic. Please let me know or PS if you have some time available. I'm hoping to send it out by the end of the week.
By the end of... this week? I could maybe take a look at it over the weekend, or next weekend. You may have a hard time finding nontrad readers with availability mid-week.

I'm no longer available for PS editing. On vacation until Tuesday and after that M2 starts. Best of luck to all!
Thanks for playing! I'll take you off the list. :)