Is there a way I can find out which schools I sent DAT scores?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

midwestboy

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I took the DAT almost a year ago and don't remember the schools I marked to send my DAT scores to. I was wondering if the ADA or AADSAS has a way of letting me know? How can I get my scores sent to add'l schools?

Members don't see this ad.

I don't know how to see who you sent them to. I always thought it was dumb that you had to fill that out prior to taking the exam. I think that in many cases the schools you apply to are somewhat based on what your DAT score is.

Anyway, you can have the scores sent to other schools via the www.ada.org website. Just go to the Education & Testing link and then follow it to the DAT page.

I would call them. I had a similar issue last year, and they read me my schools over the phone.

You'll need to send out DAT scores to every school you are applying to this cycle as schools do not reliably hold information from previous cycles. If you want to save the $25 on resending the scores you should call the school and make certain they actually have and will hold onto your scores for the current application cycle. Otherwise, you'll end up putting $$ for AADSAS, possibly a secondary app and fee, and still have an incomplete application because they didn't keep your old scores on file. I would go with the overkill and have them resent from ADA.