Is there a way to "clear" UWorld??

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

okgo2503

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey everyone! So I finished a first run through of Uworld and have started doing a second run through. I was wondering, though, if there is a way you can "clear" your Uworld so all the questions can reappear as "Unused?" I've just been choosing "All" for now, but I've been noticing that some questions keep coming up repeatedly whereas there might be some that never come up so I won't get the opportunity to go over them again. If I can get them all marked as Unused again, I could just go from there and only choose Unused ones so I wouldn't get repeats. Does anybody know if there is a way to do this? Thanks! :thumbup:

Members don't see this ad.

there is a way if you've had it for more than 6 months. which is what i did, but other than that, i do not know.

Hey everyone! So I finished a first run through of Uworld and have started doing a second run through. I was wondering, though, if there is a way you can "clear" your Uworld so all the questions can reappear as "Unused?" I've just been choosing "All" for now, but I've been noticing that some questions keep coming up repeatedly whereas there might be some that never come up so I won't get the opportunity to go over them again. If I can get them all marked as Unused again, I could just go from there and only choose Unused ones so I wouldn't get repeats. Does anybody know if there is a way to do this? Thanks! :thumbup:

I am getting the same problem here I started my 2nd round on UW as I dont have any unused questions now I tried going through it subject-wise.Its easy for the subjects which have less questions but when i started with patho it became difficult for example I have just done 6 tests just to get one Neurology question that I know has not come up and still it wasnt on any of these 6 tests.I contacted UW they basically have no solution for this infact i think they said that i should keep on trying :mad:.

if you send the uw folks a nice email, they may reset it for you, worth a try