Is There An Easy Way To See How Many Posts You Have?

Started by Doctor B.
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Doctor B.

Slappin' That Glass
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Has anyone figured out a quick way to see the exact number of posts you have? I know they are listed in the member list but the search didn't work well and I don't want to wade through 80 pages or so to find my listing. I'm sure there's an easy way right under my nose, I just haven't seen it yet. Thanks!
 
Yeah Doctor B., now your job is to get over 1000 posts :laugh:

yaah's totally kicking our asses with 1144 posts 😱
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Thanks guys. Like I said, I figured it was right under my nose 🙂 1144 is a ton of posts. And yaah's are not one word responses either. I can't hope to be that prolific.
 
Doctor B. said:
Thanks guys. Like I said, I figured it was right under my nose 🙂 1144 is a ton of posts. And yaah's are not one word responses either. I can't hope to be that prolific.

Thanks.

😉

Ah dangit all I can't just post that and be done! I have to write more. Oy. 1100+ posts. What a legacy of prose and hackneyed jokes.