Is There an Ignore Button On This Website

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Genetics

Membership Revoked
Removed
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Is there anyway to put people on ignore? I would like two ignore two people, but I don't know how to do it.

Thanks!

Members don't see this ad.

Is there anyway to put people on ignore? I would like two ignore two people, but I don't know how to do it.

Thanks!

oh the irony.

even more irony. i'm probably one of the few to ignore! hah.

possibly more irony? there's definitely a way to do it. hopefully you haven't figured it out yet so you can read this. click ''private messages'' and its on the left-most column at the bottom.

Members don't see this ad :)

Thanks!
:laugh: I think there are more than two of us having fun at your expense, so prepare to put lots of people on your list. :laugh:

oh the irony.

even more irony. i'm probably one of the few to ignore! hah.

possibly more irony? there's definitely a way to do it. hopefully you haven't figured it out yet so you can read this. click ''private messages'' and its on the left-most column at the bottom.

Thank you for your response. I found the button to use. So this thread can now be deleted. Thanks!

I_R_O_N_Y_!

my world has turned upside down, again, so now its rightside up.

Wow! It must have happened within the last hour. :eek:

No! Don't you understand banning Genetics is a horrible idea? That was endless fun and now it has been removed from SDN. My life is over.

woa woa why did genetics get banned? he/she only asked where the ignore button is

No! Don't you understand banning Genetics is a horrible idea? That was endless fun and now it has been removed from SDN. My life is over.

I agree.

*Moment of silence*

FREE GENETICS! FREE GENETICS!

Genetics FOREVER! BANNING NEVER!

woa woa why did genetics get banned? he/she only asked where the ignore button is

I dont think he was banned for this. Most likely, he probably sent someone (DKM probably lol) a threatening PM which put him over the edge. I believe he was already infarcted once for doing this with DKM, wouldnt be surprised if he put in his last few licks before ignoring him.

Members don't see this ad :)
Wow! It must have happened within the last hour. :eek:
l33t-b4c0n_partyhard.gif

one time i got in trouble for saying something nasty in one of the threads, sigh, those were the days.....:eek:

Well, his other alias "jonathan" is still an active member, so we'll still get to experience such fascinating posts. :rolleyes:

*off the search for johnathan*

FREE THE REBEL 9!

Heck-a-doodle No! WE won't go!

Well, his other alias "jonathan" is still an active member, so we'll still get to experience such fascinating posts. :rolleyes:
At least that means the Genetics forum on here won't go completely idle! :laugh:

You guys read my PMs? I guess I should probably stop having cyber-sex with that girl with the cute avatar. She's probably not a girl anyway.

slob_on_computer.jpg

Oh, sad.

Lol we dont read PMs (i dont even have access to them- only Smods and admins do), but in reported PMs- the text of it will most likely be sent along with the reported post

Awww, I feel kind of bad. We were pretty tough on 'im. It must have been quite the set of PM's, but DKM doesn't seem like the type to report. I've sent my share of caustic messages, and even then I've only been put on probation.

ahhh thank god for gmail invites. you can have unlimited email addresses. at least that's what i think mr. genetics/bob did.

what if DKM and Genetics were the same user.

don't let me play with your mind!!!!

what if I am bob?

what if Genetics was the dean of WashU?

what if I am bob?

hahahaha.. Little do we know DKM really is out of his mind and a schitzo... :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

what if I am bob?

Maybe that's why they didn't give you an interview?

hah. yea im upset about that one. whatevs-mcgee though. please please please penn be my friend.

I kid because you know you'll get in either there or Duke. It's only a mattter of time.

What'd I miss? I go out into the real world for a few measly hours....shucks.

Aw, and after all the shots I took, I never got one nasty PM from him. All I get are these random twerps going, "You're violating the TOS by insulting me!" I mean damn, half the time I have to go look up what I said, because it was so random and innocuous I don't even remember it.

One thing you can say about Genetics, he never said "ur" or other stupid IM speak.

I feel like we should have a funeral or something. I'm actually kind of sad.

Aw, and after all the shots I took, I never got one nasty PM from him. All I get are these random twerps going, "You're violating the TOS by insulting me!" I mean damn, half the time I have to go look up what I said, because it was so random and innocuous I don't even remember it.

One thing you can say about Genetics, he never said "ur" or other stupid IM speak.

A king among men, Tired, a king among men. He will be missed. Now let us all take a moment of silence...

What'd I miss? I go out into the real world for a few measly hours....shucks.
LOL so sad.

And...I'm very curious to find out what Genetics/Bob/Jonathan has done aside from his rant about how genetic counseling is the new crack.

Lol so if you had your pick who would the most epic troll be?

Premedmachine vs. Dr. Eugenics vs. Genetics

what caused him/her to get banned?

not sure, we can only imagine, but i would guess that it was probably a PM by him that got reported. Hes gotten in trouble with the mods before for that i think

I am GENETICS.

Let me go learn some stuff about this genetic counseling, and I'll come back and post about how my life is soooo much better now, and how you all need to have this epiphany that I just had.

I'll be back.

I am GENETICS.

Let me go learn some stuff about this genetic counseling, and I'll come back and post about how my life is soooo much better now, and how you all need to have this epiphany that I just had.

I'll be back.

You're lying to get attention. I am the real Genetics. I have no Alleles on SDN though. :(

Lol so if you had your pick who would the most epic troll be?

Premedmachine vs. Dr. Eugenics vs. Genetics

No way, Misterio has all those suckers beat. Most epic troll ever.

He spoke his mind and that sort of heresy is simply not accepted on SDN.

Actually, he was kind of a tool (sorry if insulting banned SDN members is a TOS violation, my bad). He spoke his mind, but he also let his emotions get the better of him, including both threatening/insulting PMs (or so I hear) and starting threads specifically to flame other users (which I personally saw). Although I disliked everything he ever posted, I also appreciated his tenacity in spite of the overwhelming scorn heaped upon him.