Is There an Ignore Button On This Website

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Although I disliked everything he ever posted, I also appreciated his tenacity in spite of the overwhelming scorn heaped upon him.

Agreed. Most would melt from that amount of heat.

Or at least most would stop posting willingly.

Members don't see this ad.

*raises glass*

here's the genetics. nobody really cared what you had to say, but you said it enough times for us to get annoyed.

*raises glass*

here's the genetics. nobody really cared what you had to say, but you said it enough times for us to get annoyed.

You should get an award for this post. No one will ever say it better.

Aloha kids, I'm off to Mardi Gras for a week or so. For all the Tulanians, I'll be the guy on St. Charles near the old "Real World" house with no pants on who accidently set himself on fire and is now putting it out with beer.

Members don't see this ad :)
Go again next year and Ill be joining you, except i probably will be putting it out with Bacardi 151 in my drunken state :laugh:

Go again next year and Ill be joining you, except i probably will be putting it out with Bacardi 151 in my drunken state :laugh:

:laugh: :laugh:

in that case you may want to put the fire dept on alert...so they can be a little closer when it comes time to extinguish the human torch.

You should get an award for this post. No one will ever say it better.

Aloha kids, I'm off to Mardi Gras for a week or so. For all the Tulanians, I'll be the guy on St. Charles near the old "Real World" house with no pants on who accidently set himself on fire and is now putting it out with beer.
Actually he'll be the one that's too drunk to realize that that's not beer his friends are spraying on him to put out the fire :smuggrin:

U mean his friends will have fire extinguishers?????????????

(sarcasm to the highest level)

yeah, fire extinguishers was exactly what I was thinking about...drunk guys and fire extinguishers go so well together. :smuggrin:

We should hold a memorial service.

Let us gather around his banned e-body and talk of good times with Genetics.

I remember the day DKM posted something about his grades on one of the threads stating that it was the real reason he wasn't doing medicine. See now normally when you say something to Genetics, he won't respond to you, in fact, his next post probably will be directed towards someone else, completely skipping over whatever inflammatory remark you make.

Not this one time. Boy was he quick to try and dissolve that idea of his grades keeping him from applying.