Is there another number to reach AACOMAS?

Started by FlatFour
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

FlatFour

Full Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I've been trying to call them for 4 days now, each time I get the same message: "We are unable to take your call right now due to unusually high call volumes."

I'm using 617-612-2889, is there another number I can try calling to reach them?

Thanks,
Flat
 
Nope thats it. You'll have to just be patient and keep trying. Or call first thing in the morning when they open. Thats what I did this AM and still ended up waiting about 15 minutes to talk to someone
 
Nope thats it. You'll have to just be patient and keep trying. Or call first thing in the morning when they open. Thats what I did this AM and still ended up waiting about 15 minutes to talk to someone
Calling in the morning is a smart idea. I think I finally reached them though, I'm sitting on hold right now. :bang: