Is there any current D3/D4 students at OHSU?

Started by mariojoa
Tags Tags
ohsu
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

mariojoa

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I'm curious if current D3, D4 students are satisfied with the clinical education system and the number of patients the school have after the recent changes.
 
I am D3! Welcome to the OHSU Dental! Clinical education is awesome despite recent changes. Patient pool is not something you should worry. I know there has been some complaints on SDN but everything has been taken care of. Plus, you are going to get awesome didactics too. As you already know building is fancy and all new. I think made a right decision coming to beautiful Portland city!! PM me if you have any further questions!
 
Current 3rd year. I have like 30 active patients and my schedule is booked out for weeks. I may be the exception to the rule. It's a fine school. A little disorganized due to recent curriculum changes but it's getting better.