is there any interview lodging site?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

wannabedocta

15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Is there a site available for people on the interview trail to host other interviewee's and vice versa? Looking to save $$. I plan to be in NYC for a week and can't afford staying in hotels :*(

Members don't see this ad.

Is there a site available for people on the interview trail to host other interviewee's and vice versa? Looking to save $$. I plan to be in NYC for a week and can't afford staying in hotels :*(

for nyc, consider staying in brooklyn/queens near subway lines or north new jersey near new jersey transit or PATH train lines. your hotel rates will plummet and you'll have easy access to and from the city.

Priceline negotiator FTW. I've seen 4 star hotels in Manhattan had for $120 and 3 stars for <$100

AND if you sign up for the priceline rewards visa you get 5% cash back on all name-your-own-price purchases on priceline. I just signed up for it and used it for all of my flights, hotels, and car rentals. It'll save you bucketloads over the course of the interview season.