Is there anyone studying at college of vet med uni of Illinois? i need help

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Therio

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey folks

I am a graduate student from Germany, I am going to spent 6 weeks at VTH illnois vet med starting next feb.

Could someone inform me about where (areas, websites ...etc.) to find a suitable inexpensive off campus accomodation? It would be great, if it has a good connection by public transportations.

Thanks in advance!

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
Hey folks

I am a graduate student from Germany, I am going to spent 6 weeks at VTH illnois vet med starting next feb.

Could someone inform me about where (areas, websites ...etc.) to find a suitable inexpensive off campus accomodation? It would be great, if it has a good connection by public transportations.

Thanks in advance!
Hi, I'm a second year at UIUC. I would email whoever your contact is here at the school and ask them to send your email to the students. You can private message me if you aren't really sure of who that person is, and I can try to find out who can help you!

Reactions: 1 users
Hi, I'm a second year at UIUC. I would email whoever your contact is here at the school and ask them to send your email to the students. You can private message me if you aren't really sure of who that person is, and I can try to find out who can help you!

Thanks @pinkpuppy9 very much! I will do! & let u know if I need help.