Is this appropriate to add in supplemental apps?

Started by Elysian12
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Elysian12

Full Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
For schools that don't specifically have essay questions but only a single question such as, "Is anything of particular importance you think the admissions committee should know in evaluation of your credentials" or something along those lines is it appropriate to talk about a semester you have lower grades than your usual trend and explain that?

Thank you
 
For schools that don't specifically have essay questions but only a single question such as, "Is anything of particular importance you think the admissions committee should know in evaluation of your credentials" or something along those lines is it appropriate to talk about a semester you have lower grades than your usual trend and explain that?

Thank you
Yep! I did this for both Western and UCLA secondaries. I used the "anything you want to add for consideration?" space to discuss my low GPA one year.
 
Yep! I did this for both Western and UCLA secondaries. I used the "anything you want to add for consideration?" space to discuss my low GPA one year.
If you applied last cycle were you accepted to either of those? I know it should not make or break us but just curious
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Do you remember how long it took to get a supplemental for Western?
Westerns supplemental was immediate, if I remember correctly. You have to fill it out through their online portal that you can find on the school's website. I remember finishing that before my primary was even mailed out by AADSAS.