Is this appropriate?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Envision

Envisioning...
10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
In my application, i forgot to include that i had 2 publications for my research, so i was gonna mail each school a letter mentioning that. however, i also have to mail each school a processing fee, so i was wondering if it wouldnt just be easier to include the letter with the check? this way they get less mail and i save a few envelopes and this way when they cash my check, i can also be certain that they recieved my letter as well. what do you guys think? or would this seem inappropriate? thanx.

Members don't see this ad.

Envision said:
In my application, i forgot to include that i had 2 publications for my research, so i was gonna mail each school a letter mentioning that. however, i also have to mail each school a processing fee, so i was wondering if it wouldnt just be easier to include the letter with the check? this way they get less mail and i save a few envelopes and this way when they cash my check, i can also be certain that they recieved my letter as well. what do you guys think? or would this seem inappropriate? thanx.

I mailed my an update along with my processing fee. I didn't think it would be a problem; in fact, I thought it would be easier for them b/c it is less stuff they have to sort through. Just my thoughts....

pearlywhite said:
I mailed my an update along with my processing fee. I didn't think it would be a problem; in fact, I thought it would be easier for them b/c it is less stuff they have to sort through. Just my thoughts....

thanx :)

Does the application fee go to the same place as the application. Some schools have two completely different offices for finacial and admission.