Is this fair?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
I saw that too hahah...a girl with a username 'proudman'...I doubt it. Also she seemed to get into every dental school that another user 'oldman' got into to...defs a joke account.

Members don't see this ad :)
Not enough African American health care workers to serve the African American community.
So you'll probably see lower stats. This person might have made it up with ECs.

But it's probably a fake predents account.

I saw that too hahah...a girl with a username 'proudman'...I doubt it. Also she seemed to get into every dental school that another user 'oldman' got into to...defs a joke account.

Also possible :laugh:

delete

Last edited:
I would really like to know if this is true or not.....

I just highly doubt you can get into UConn or Columbia with those DAT scores.

That account seems fake. It seems odd to me that someone with low stats like that would bother to make a predents account.

Anyone could edit their profile to have ****ty stats or say they got accepted to certain schools.. amirite?

http://www.predents.com/index.php?page=user&user_id=11111

low gpa, low dat, bad ec (25 hrs shadowing)

and accepted to all 4.

even columbia

is this ethnic discrimination?

THIS IS AN EASY ONE!
(1) African American - who doesn't want affirmative action?!
(2) UChicago - very very difficult school, low GPA average for the whole school, this person has done very well in her school
(3) 2 kids - interesting stories to tell, difficult background

HOWEVER, these are some really really low DAT scores. It is a standardized exam, so no matter how hard UChicago is, DAT is a good indicators of academic performance. Therefore, it has to be

(4) likely to have LOR from OBAMA

Members don't see this ad :)
Most likely a fake account. Remember that anyone can put anything on predents. Though, I would not be suprized if AA allowed such a academically challenged person trhough the gates in the name of "fairness".

I would like to point out that since I am President Obama, I definitely wrote a letter of rec for this person who anonymously created that predents account and that was how she got into all those schools. She was being modest though, cause she didn't put down that she got into the University of Atlantis. It's pretty exclusive.

What's even harder to believe is that someone would go out of their way to create a thread about this one pre-dents account. Pre-dents could be 80% fake accounts and you would never know it. Why worry about one suspicious account? You must be really bored...

There's no way a 15 in a DAT section would be acceptable for matriculation unless you were offspring of the Dean or something. Everyone flag that account for review.

Im glad that people realized thats a fake account and didn't engage in a month long fight about AA and bs. Good job SDN!

I would like to point out that since I am President Obama, I definitely wrote a letter of rec for this person who anonymously created that predents account and that was how she got into all those schools. She was being modest though, cause she didn't put down that she got into the University of Atlantis. It's pretty exclusive.

Haters gonna hate, Barack.

that profile might be real because

Columbia
total gpa range: 2.87- 4.04 PAT range is 14- 27

Ucon
total gpa range: 2.79 - 4.00 PAT range is 15 - 28

Temple
science gpa range: 2.75 - 4.0 PAT range is 16 - 27

UNC
science gpa range: 2.35 - 4.00 PAT range 14 - 28

source: ADEA official guide 2012 for students entering in FALL 2013 . There are many schools that accept low gpa and low DAT beside howard and meharry. I am a little shock myself because ppl on SDN makes it seem like if you do not have high gpa/DAT scores then you are f*ck, i am guessing it is not all about gpa's and DAT scores IMO.

http://www.adea.org/publications/Pages/OfficialGuide.aspx

Last edited:
Probably a city girl with lots of hardships and grew up in poor neighborhood.

Probably a city girl with lots of hardships and grew up in poor neighborhood.

Its a fake profile account!! That ish would never happen no matter what you are red green purple. it wouldn't matter!!!!!!!

Definitely fake. But if it is true...then my answer for how she got into Columbia Dental would likely be the same answer for how she got into UChicago for undergrad.