Dr.Pepper

10+ Year Member
Feb 17, 2005
Status
:confused: This may be a dumb question, but has anyone actually gotten one of these free photo iPODS? And, if so, how long did it take to get?

opinionkitten

10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
Oct 1, 2004
Status
Fellow [Any Field]
Dr.Pepper said:
:confused: This may be a dumb question, but has anyone actually gotten one of these free photo iPODS? And, if so, how long did it take to get?
there are websites by people who swear they got their free ipod, i suggest you consult the all knowing all seeing google. that being said my friend tried to get a free apple mini computer and it didnt work. some of them are legitimate, or so says wired magizine. why dont you try pestering 9 of your friends to give you $30 instead...

synapse lapse

tokyo robotic
15+ Year Member
Mar 14, 2003
future
Status
Attending Physician
My friend got one, I am 100% sure of it. I was with him while he recriuted people, saw the shipping detail email, and saw the IPOD when it came in. He's the only one I know personally who got one.

fun8stuff

*hiding from patients*
15+ Year Member
Apr 9, 2003
Visit site
Status
Resident [Any Field]
Dr.Pepper said:
about how long did it take to complete the process?
yes, 2 of my friends have free ipods and such (one has also received a free gift certificete and headphones). It can take awhile to go through it all. For one of them, it took like 6 weeks to be shipped after he had compelted everything. For the other it was only like 2 weeks. I think it just depends on if they are in stock and how long it takes to verify you. If you try and cheat you will be caught. If you have another person sign up from your computer, you will look suspicous and it will take longer to verify you....

good luck.

p.s. i will sign up with you if u sign up with me.... ;)

OP
D

Dr.Pepper

10+ Year Member
Feb 17, 2005
Status
Thanks anyway, but I already signed up for 2. Now I'm getting a credit card I don't want, and a bunch of DVDs I don't have time to watch. :p

fun8stuff

*hiding from patients*
15+ Year Member
Apr 9, 2003
Visit site
Status
Resident [Any Field]
Dr.Pepper said:
Thanks anyway, but I already signed up for 2. Now I'm getting a credit card I don't want, and a bunch of DVDs I don't have time to watch. :p
Oh, I just signed up for the free trials...