Is this overkill?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

phattestlewt

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
How do you know your overwhelming yourself from studying/practicing problems from too many MCAT resources?

Right now I am using BR and WikiPremed for content review (mostly), and BR, EK, TPRH for practicing problems.

I guess what I am trying to ask is, "How much is enough practice?"

Additionally I'll be taking the MCAT a second time around ( a year later), so the content is still mostly in my head. I should be focusing on my weaknesses that I identified from the last time I studied for the MCAT a year ago, so how should I go about effectively doing that?

Thanks!

Members don't see this ad.

I'm doing pretty much the same thing. Prob a lil bit more. I would say it's fine just as long as you don't get too behind of schedule.

How do you know your overwhelming yourself from studying/practicing problems from too many MCAT resources?

Right now I am using BR and WikiPremed for content review (mostly), and BR, EK, TPRH for practicing problems.

I guess what I am trying to ask is, "How much is enough practice?"

Additionally I'll be taking the MCAT a second time around ( a year later), so the content is still mostly in my head. I should be focusing on my weaknesses that I identified from the last time I studied for the MCAT a year ago, so how should I go about effectively doing that?

Thanks!

Those are good sources, and the more practice the better.