Is this transfer course BCPM?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
R

RTC19

I took a two-semester series of Human Anatomy (semester #1) & Physiology (semester #2) at a community college. There, it was offered through the Biology department.

I transferred to a 4-year university where their equivalent course sequence was actually offered through the Kinesiology department. The 4-year university gave me upper-level Biology elective credit for it towards my 30-something required elective credits for my Bio major (my username notwithstanding :p).

Can I classify this as a BCPM (Bio) because of content and because it was offered through the Bio department at the school where I actually took it?

Members don't see this ad.

Yes. Regardless of department, Physiology is definitely BCPM and you should not classify it as otherwise.

Reactions: 1 user
Yes. Regardless of department, Physiology is definitely BCPM and you should not classify it as otherwise.

Awesome! I was actually hoping it would be! :) I wasn't sure because the course dpt number at the school I transferred to and will actually graduate from is something like Kinesiology 250.

Members don't see this ad :)
Awesome! I was actually hoping it would be! :) I wasn't sure because the course dpt number at the school I transferred to and will actually graduate from is something like Kinesiology 250.
You will need to transfer all transcripts from all schools regardless of where you graduate.